Check out Elias' new shoes!
In other (real) news this week:
Our anniversary trip went great! We stayed in Chattanooga and went to Ruby Falls and Lookout Mountain! It was a wonderful, refreshing weekend.
Elias' new word of the week is "mom-is" which translates to Thomas, as in the train. He has also started calling Gus "Dus" instead of Daddy. He told me the other night, "I want Dus". I said, "You want Gus?" His reply, "Day" (yes). We realized he constantly hears people calling his daddy Gus at church. Someone is always looking for him! The cuteness never ends with this kid!


2 comments:
Let me just say before I scrolled down to read about these shoes, I thought, oh dear, does Pastor Brian know about this, Haaaahhaaaa! I guess if he did, ummm, Gus wouldn't have a job.
But yes, I do believe it that some perv that looks at women in a deragatory way would come up with this idea for a baby boy. Idiots. Excuse my french.
wow...thats ridiculous. and i must admit, like angie i was a little afraid before i scrolled down lol. i'm glad the trip went well. hows the new computer??
Post a Comment